Sunday 3 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#55) & Recap

STSmallStacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, how was everybody's week? The beginning of the week was good for me, and went downhill from there, so it's been a pretty crappy week. Mainly Friday, where the highlight was Starbucks. I had to go up the Hospital. my appointment was at 11, had to leave at 9 (since I don't drive) so had to get up at 7 on 3 hour sleep. Got up there, wasn't called until 11:15, which isn't so bad, you say...Yeah, so would I, if it wasn't just to wait in another waiting room. Didn't get called then until 12:15. And was out of there at 12:20 with nothing done for the reason why I was up there, which has happened TWICE now. So yeah, I was pissed. Know what's therapeutic though? Writing ranty reviews.

I was supposed to be doing a physical stack this week but I'm so tired, and new Harper titles were added to EW, so I'm going with that.

For Review
Edelweiss

 
 








(Thanks to HarperTeen, Katherine Tegen Books, Balzer + Bray and Edelweiss )
 


 
                                                        

                                                                 What did you get this week? :)
 



    Recap

16 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I love the cover for Everything That Makes You. Great haul, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so really good. A Red Queen and A Wicked Thing are extremely popular this week. I hope you love them.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some awesome covers. So you got all of these free through Edelweiss? I never get picked--only once! But I don't sign up for many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm white-listed/auto-approved so I can just download any titles once they upload them. The only problem with that is trying not to download all of them, haha.

      Delete
  4. That's a nice pile of books and The Red Queen is sooooo pretty! I can't wait to read your review for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harper spoils us :D I can't wait to read Red Queen and Liars, Inc., especially. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am seriously so in love with all the Harper titles. I want them all! I am so mad at myself for not requesting them when I had the chance! I really want to read Everything That Makes You, The Last Time We Say Goodbye, and The Distance Between Lost and Found. Hope you love them :)

    -Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to get my hands on The Last Time We Say Goodbye, great books! Also your header is amazing like wow. - The Girl of Novels

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohh, that's one great haul :3 I've been eyeing on Red Queen and My Hearts and Other Black Holes since I came across them... the other books you got also looks pretty interesting.. I'm definitely checking them out~~ Hope you enjoy them! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my page! You got some good titles, hope you enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the cover of Everything That Makes You and Red Queen! I've wanted Red Queen for so long (but mostly because it looks so pretty). Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am tempted to go on EW to request Everything That Makes You, I hear such great things about it. I am so excited for Red Queen, I am starting on that next. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    Thanks for stopping by last week!

    Amber @ The Book Bratz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not heard of many of these books but I hope you enjoy them all. The cover of Red Queen looks very intriguing.
    Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got Red Queen too. I hope it's as awesome as the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're almost ARC twins :) Can't wait to read your thoughts on Red Queen and Liars, Inc. Thanks for stopping by Becoming Books! - meghann

    ReplyDelete