Sunday 13 April 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#39) & Recap

STSmallStacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, how was everybody's week? I've had an actual-mostly-great week. So, this physical haul is over the past three weeks. (Well, I had 4-5 the first two weeks and the rest came this week.) AND DOROTHY MUST DIE IS HERE (finally Amazon.) I also finally resorted ALL THE BOOKS on my shelves...and floor. Now I can see my carpet again.
 
 

  
 
 
 
 
 
 




 



  •  The Long Fall by (Proof/ARC- Thanks to Headline, this is actually an Adult. (I don't usually review Adult, but like Three, it sounded too good not to)
  • Tease by   (Proof/ARC- Thanks again to the Books with Bite Team at Hodder/Hachette)
  • The Break-Up Artist by (Proof/ARC- Unsolicited- but major thanks to Harlequin Teen. (Also, already read it and it's hilarious.)
  • Otherbound (YES!) by (Proof/ARC- Thanks to A&C-Amulet. I actually received this before I used it as my #LGBTApril WoW.)
  • The Young World by (Proof/ARC- Thanks to Little Brown-Atom. I got approved for this on Netgalley...and then it showed up in my mail the next day.)
  • Also not pictured (Prisoner of Night and Fog (My friend stole my copy  :( I've given my copy to a friend- and I'm finishing reading it on my kindle- BUT ohmygod so good.)



  If you don't hear from me again, it's probably because I've murdered my internet provider. How many times can it go off for five minutes in an hour? You'd be surprised.

What did you get this week? :)

 
 

 
 
 A recap of posts this week