Sunday 16 March 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#36) & Recap

STSmallStacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, how was everybody's week? Mine was relatively boring, but the past two weeks ebooks are pretty amazing.  I do actually have a proof copy of The Three which is not shown but looks like this...


As you can see, the pages are lined with black ink/charcoal or something that likes to get everywhere (which s why I haven't taken a photo myself)


This week;

For Review



 

 
 The Three,  Falls the Shadow. and Zac and Mia,
(Thanks to Hodder & Stoughton, Simon & Schuster, HMH Books for Young Readers. Netgalley and Edelweiss)

 
 
 Last week;
 
I had to download these, I got a little trigger happy.
 
 
    
 
 
 



 

 

 
   Get Happy Tabula Rasa (it's freaking me out.) Amity, and Of Monsters and Madness
(Thanks to EgmontUSA and Edelweiss)
 

  What did you get this week? :)

   

 A recap of posts this week