Sunday 10 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#18) & Recap

STSmallStacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
How's everyone's week been? Mine, book-wise has been pretty good, or not so good, since I spent £25 in store, but...In my defence, one is Educational and the other two were buy one get one half price and one was for my cousin, so naturally, it doesn't count. This is why I'm banned from town. Also, a pre-order came in, yay!


For Review

          
 
 
 
Thanks to Balzer + Bray, Harper Teen, Harper Collins and Edelweiss
Thanks to Hodder Children's (Hachette), and Bloomsbury Childrens UK


Such cover love! Does anybody else keep seeing Prisoner of Night and Frog? Just me? Okay then.

     
Bought
 



(Not pictured)
  • All Our Yesterdays by   -This is the 3rd time I've bought it. But, since I wouldn't let my cousin borrow my copy, I bought it for her instead. ;)
Also, ignore the putty rubber, my art supplies are invading my room now.


What did you get this week? :)

  

 A recap of posts this week
 
This week I have read:
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Click here to go to the British legion website