Sunday 27 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#16) & Recap

STSmallStacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
How's everyone's week been? Read anything good? Mine started off okay, and kind of veered off somewhere from the middle of the week. But, it's getting better, and apparently we're expecting a 'major Atlantic storm' (not my words), which has already started, and some felting has already come off the roof, and it's going to get worse. Yay, blackout time!
 
So I have a major book this week, which I am seriously so excited about. If you're a fan of the amazing Amy Plum, you probably know she does these Contest Monday's, and, well, I won one two weeks ago...and the prize was...

An ARC of Faking Normal!
 
 
 
For Review 
 
 
What did you get this week? Oh, and Happy Halloween! :)
 

 

 A recap of posts this week
 
 
This week I have read: